Ir para conteúdo
Entre para seguir isso  
sTaTe

Como será o mundo do futebol daqui a 1000 anos?

Publicações recomendadas

That's right. You're not seeing wrong. 1000 years of holidaying in FM15, in just England. I started this on March 4th and it took 58 days of simming to get to 1000 years. And now that it's all over and the data is all compiled, I thought I'd share it with this sub, because why not? So, let us begin.

Now showing you the results of the PL, FA Cup and so on in ingame screenshots would take far too long, so I compiled a massive spreadsheet which showed how many times each club won, or placed second or third in, each of the major competitions in England, and also the EL and CL. I used a points system to determine which club was the best all time, using the system as follows.

PL 1st Place-5

PL 2nd Place-3

PL 3rd Place-1

FA Cup Win-5

FA Cup Runner-Up-2

League Cup Win-4

League Cup Runner-Up-1

Champions League Win-6

Champions League Runner-Up-3

Europa League Win-4

Europa League Runner-Up-1.5

I also documented how many seasons a club played in the Premier Division, though this had no effect on points. Note that I didn't include results that happened before the start date. Since a screenshot history would be long and arduous, here is a brief rundown of the Premier League, 2014-3015.

2000s: The first surprise of the sim, was Derby winning the Premier League in 2021 with Southampton coming in 3rd. They fell pretty quickly, but then a surprisingly dominant Stoke took over, trading titles with Man U and occasionally Newcastle. Coventry also had a dominant spell, winning 6 titles in 7 years. Arsenal and Burnley entered the mix as contenders as well as Nottingham Forest and Blackburn. The century ended with a very dominant Man U.

2100s: This century started with a very powerful Stoke, as they won 7 titles in a row as well as 14 titles in 17 years. Later, Burnley became dominant as the PL turned into a power struggle between the 2 teams. Newcomers West Brom and Barnsley also stole some titles, especially Barnsley, who won quite a few in the last couple decades.

2200s: With Stoke on the decline, a newcomer fills their spot: Sheffield United. They traded titles mostly with Man U, though later with Barnsley and Southend United. This century had no real dominance, as teams struggled to string titles together. Though teams such as MK Dons, Hull, and Plymouth came and went, the five big players were Sheffield, Arsenal, Barnsley, Southend, and Burnley.

2300s: Southend replaced Sheffield's position of dominance, winning many titles early on. Cambridge, Chesterfield, and Hull were also contenders. 7 titles in a row marked an all-time high for Southend, as they hammered their opposition for the rest of the century, with occasional wins from Brighton, Barnsley, and Man City.

2400s: This century brought about Sunderland into relevance, who battled furiously with Southend, though small bouts of prowess from Sheffield, Man City, and Cambridge prodded them into relevance. Burnley also had a very good mid-century. Bristol Rovers, Reading, and Arsenal were also prominent late century.

2500s: This century started with battles between QPR, Burnley, and Southend for the title. Later, Plymouth, Tottenham, and Exeter were quite good, and even Barnsley was back. Sheffield tore up the PL mid-century including 8 titles in 9 seasons. A resurgent Arsenal ended the century.

2600s: This century followed similar to previous ones. Sheffield, Barnsley, Burnley, Southend, and Arsenal battled for the title, with occasional visits from other clubs into the top spot, including Sheffield Wednesday, Preston, Rotherham, and Plymouth. Later in the century, a dominant Crystal Palace won title after title, which amounted to 15 wins in 26 years.

2700s: Burnley started this century off with a bang, winning 7 in a row right off the bat. Burnley dominance continued with challenges from Plymouth, Liverpool, and Norwich. However Sheffield Utd. took their place with 10 titles in 11 seasons and ended the century in that way, along with wins from Brentford and Preston.

2800s: The 2800s, or the dark years as I call them, started with Sheffield Utd. and Rotherham being the only 2 title winners for 30 years straight. And who stopped them? Burnley, with 10 successive titles. Arsenal finally broke the bore spell, which brought in new face Bromley, as well as Maidstone and QPR.

2900s and 3000s: The last century starts with a feud between Bromley and Burnley, which is broken up by Rotherham. This battle continues through until a resurgent Hull gets in the way. This opens the door for Brentford, Ipswich, and Man City to become regular title contenders. The 3000s turn into a struggle between Brentford, Ipswich, and Nottingham Forest with the very last title ever going to Hull City.

Of course I didn't just do England. I payed attention to the World Cup too, the spreadsheet of which can be found here. Two interesting things I noticed was how powerful Venezuela and Ecuador became. England is also far and away the best nation (most likely due to me only loading England), and also it took the Netherlands until 2586 to win their first World Cup.

Various screenshots:

PL Records

FA Cup Records

League Cup Records

JPT Records

CL Records

EL Records

Awards:

Most Successful Club: Sheffield United (2752.5 pts) (Honorable Mention: Burnley - 2749.5pts)

Most Consistent Club: Burnley (982 PL seasons) (Honorable Mention: Arsenal - 905 PL Seasons)

Highest PTS/Seasons Ratio: Stoke City (3.407) (Honorable Mention: Sheffield United - 3.114)

Worst FA Cup Final Record: Cardiff City (0-12) (Honorable Mention: Forest Green - 0-10)

Best PL Season Sheffield United - 101 pts

Well that's the post, if there's anything you'd like to see, post it in the comments, I'll be here for most of the day, and I'd be glad to answer any questions you might have.

EDIT: Does anyone know of any good file uploading sites? The save is 1.05K MB BTW. Nevermind, I found one. However, my upload speed is terrible, so expect a wait for the save.

Transfer Records

Stadiums

EDIT 2: Okay! I have the save here. I really hope this works because it took forever to upload. But be warned, navigating around the save takes a long time!

http://www.filedropper.com/englandsim

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
EDIT 2: Okay! I have the save here. I really hope this works because it took forever to upload. But be warned, navigating around the save takes a long time!

A sério? Não me digas :lol:

Editado por TiagoFC

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

A não ser que ainda estejas a editar o post, ao menos editavas com as hiperligações direitas.

Aqui fica o link do Reedit:

esqueci-me, ng é perfeito

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

1000 anos depois e ninguém bateu o recorde do Ronaldo de há dois anos na CL. :mrgreen:

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

O que mais me surpreende são os records de espectadores nos estádios nas competições europeias. :lol:

Isso e o Benfica ganhar títulos europeus. :mrgreen:

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Tenho um save no FM12 onde estou a fazer o mesmo mas com a Liga Portuguesa selecionada. Já estou em Janeiro de 2101 e fica aqui a classificação geral da última época (2099/2100).

21dn1qs.png

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

O Sporting está em que divisão?

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

O Sporting está na Segunda Liga, Lebohang? :mrgreen:

Estava a espreitar a Liga Europa e vejo que o Lincoln está há quase 1000 anos sem ganhar :lol: Era de esperar que com tanto jogo a equipa evoluísse lol

Editado por ElMartins995

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

mais logo deixo os titulos com clubes PT's pa quem nao quer tar a sacar

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

O Sporting está em que divisão?

O Sporting está na Segunda Liga, Lebohang? :mrgreen:

Estava a espreitar a Liga Europa e vejo que o Lincoln está há quase 1000 anos sem ganhar :lol: Era de esperar que com tanto jogo a equipa evoluísse lol

O Sporting está na Segunda Divisão - Zona Sul o que corresponde ao atual CNS. Desceram da Primeira Liga em 2068 (após uma luta taco a taco com o Chaves, que já se estabeleceu na Primeira Liga e foi campeão em 2098-99) e depois desceram da Segunda Liga dois anos depois. O melhor que conseguiram fazer na Segunda Divisão - Zona Sul foi um terceiro lugar em 2087 e têm andado bastante longe dos lugares da subida (não tenho essa divisão jogável mas há algum tempo atrás num ficheiro aparte adicionei e vi que estavam apontados ao 9º lugar). Creio que isso foi há uma época atrás.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Vende um print disso à página Sporting Comédia de Portugal. Eles pagam, de certeza.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Neste save de 1000 anos tive a dar uma vista de olhos. Qual o meu espanto quando vejo que em 1000, 999 campeonatos foram ganhos pelo Benfica e pelo Porto, sendo que o Sporting ficou com o outro titulo..

Vou metendo aqui mais informações sobre o save :compinchas:

Histórico de Títulos do Benfica:

37 Champions League (Ultima ganha em 2998)

24 Campeonatos do Mundo de Clubes (Ultima ganha em 2980)

30 UEFA Europa League (Ultima ganha em 2861)

26 Supertaças Europeias (Ultima ganha em 2980)

591 Primeira Liga (Ultima vez em 3015, sendo que ganha à 2 seguidos)

545 Taças de Portugal (Ultima vez ganha em 3013)

549 Taças da Liga (Ultima vez ganha em 3015)

541 Supertaças (Ultima vez ganha em 2014)

Histórico de Títulos do Porto:

31 Champions League (Ultima ganha em 2810)

14 Campeonatos do Mundo de Clubes (Ultima ganha em 2826)

25 UEFA Europa League (Ultima ganha em 2980)

29 Supertaças Europeias (Ultima ganha em 2840)

469 Primeira Liga (Ultima vez em 3013)

494 Taças de Portugal (Ultima vez ganha em 3015)

455 Taças da Liga (Ultima vez ganha em 3013)

482 Supertaças (Ultima vez ganha em 3013)

Histórico de Títulos do Sporting:

3 Champions League (Ultima ganha em 2985)

6 UEFA Europa League (Ultima ganha em 2972)

3 Supertaças Europeias (Ultima ganha em 2963)

19 Primeira Liga (Ultima vez em 2307)

18 Taças de Portugal (Ultima vez ganha em 3006)

2 Taças da Liga (Ultima vez ganha em 2323)

9 Supertaças (Ultima vez ganha em 2046)

Se quiserem algum clube digam

Editado por NotAllowed

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Porque ele só seleccionou as ligas inglesas, logo nos outros campeonatos o campeão é "escolhido" pela reputação.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

@NotAllowed

Alguma equipa portuguesa ( sem ser os 3 grandes ) ganhou alguma competição europeia?

Quem está na 1ª Liga ?

O Marco09 ou o Alpendorada chegaram á 1ª liga ?

Tenho um save no FM12 onde estou a fazer o mesmo mas com a Liga Portuguesa selecionada. Já estou em Janeiro de 2101 e fica aqui a classificação geral da última época (2099/2100).

21dn1qs.png

Infesta,Mirandela e Famalicão :handclap:

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

@NotAllowed

Alguma equipa portuguesa ( sem ser os 3 grandes ) ganhou alguma competição europeia?

Quem está na 1ª Liga ?

O Marco09 ou o Alpendorada chegaram á 1ª liga ?

Infesta,Mirandela e Famalicão :handclap:

1º -> Não, o único que chegou à final foi o Braga e perdeu em 2041

2º-> Académica, Belenenses, Benfica, Boavista, Braga, Estoril, Porto, Leixões, Marítimo, Nacional, Olhanense, Paços de Ferreira, Penafiel, Rio Ave, Sporting, Varzim, Guimarães, Setúbal.

3º-> Não

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

What happens when Football Manager is simulated for 1,000 years?

The results, published on Reddit by the forum user Lorf_Yimzo, were the product of 58 days of continuous simulation and over the millennium Sheffield United proved to be the most successful club in England, winning the Premier League title 167 times. reddit link

Burnley were the second most successful, picking up 138 titles, but the Clarets were the most consistent in the league, taking part in 982 seasons in the top flight and claiming no fewer than 42 Champions League titles, one more than Sheffield United.

The current champions, Chelsea, get their hands on the title just once more in the next 1,000 years, however – the same number of times as FC Halifax Town and Forest Green Rovers. Spare a thought for Skelmersdale United, meanwhile. They are to reach seven FA Cup finals, losing each one.

Coventry City prove themselves to be big spenders, shelling out a world record $127m, £81m by today’s exchange rate, for Jérémy Lannoy from Bordeaux in 2044 while it is Burnley who boast the biggest stadium in the country – the Harry Potts Arena which holds 112,278.

Despite 1,000 years elapsing, a number of records remain unbroken however. Aston Villa’s 128 goals in the 1930-31 season remains unrivalled, as does Blackpool’s 125 conceded in the same season. The most goals scored in a Premier League match is still five – achieved by Alan Shearer, Dimitar Berbatov, Andy Cole and Jermain Defoe. And despite all the expected advances in sports science over the next millennium, the oldest player to feature in the Premier League is still the goalkeeper John Burridge turning out for Manchester City against QPR in May 1995 at the age of 43 years and 162 days.

jd0hq6G.jpg

xMaXZyk.jpg

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisa de ser membro desta comunidade para poder comentar

Criar uma conta

Registe-se na nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Criar nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Autentique-se agora
Entre para seguir isso  

• Criar Novo...