Ir para conteúdo
Entre para seguir isso  
Van_Basten

[Tactica]Tactics from the Special One

Posts recomendados

Hello again !!In this post ,I will show you my latest tactics.I have workt the last months intensively in new tasctics ,in new playing styles.These styles are based to my football philosophy ,my knowledge and my ability.And yes ,I think that I am special.There are many good managers around ,many great guys ,but I am something different ,something special.I design every tactic ,and my aim is clear.To improve the playing style of my team ,to work better as a team ,and above all ,to win.Its also very important to be these tactics flexible and effecient.I try to improve every detail ,every single instruction ,every possible mistake.Football is a game that we all love.But only a few can win all the time.I am experienced enough ,I have work in many different football cultures.In Spain ,Englad ,Italy ,South Korea ,South Africa ,Brazil ,Argentina and so on.I have also work in Serbia ,Poland and ofcourse in my motherland ,Greece.I have the knowledge ,I have the power ,the mental strength.Thats why I can work everywhere.My first onbject is to do my best ,to work very very hard and then you can see ,I win ,you can see the results.You can see my tactics ,my training schdules ,my football philosophy ,my general plan of work.I am not a looser.I dont trust non reliable players like Cassano.I dont give a chance in players like Saviola or Jankauskas.I dont want loosers in my team.Is that ok ?I want dedicated and motivated players to my plan ,to my aim ,to my project.My first rule is clear .You cant win ?You afraid the challenges ?Go home ,you are useless to me.I try to have a long roster in my team.I dont care about the complained players.I dont care about the worries of the key players about the touhh competion in the first team.I want to create very tough competition in my squad.I want soldiers ,players able to die in the pitch.All the coaches have different way of thinking.I base in tactics and team spirit.These are the bases of my success.I try to improve my platform ,my notes ,my ideas ,I try to enrich my knowledge ,I try to motivate my self more and more to work harder.When a player says to me ,Boss ,I want to stay now in the club ,my answer is this one.Did you remember it ?Sorry its very late ;)I dont make favours to anyone.I give a chance only to whom deserve it.Football is not charity academy.Its not a charity foundation.If you are not able to play ,there is the next one player,there is someone who wants to play much more than you.Portugal is a very nice country ,if you look around you will see many amazing players.You will also see many talented players as well.But Portugal didnt have achieve to make any great success in a national side level.Until the arrival of Scolari.He is a born winner ,a great professional ,a rare teacher.He motivates ,he works very hard ,he is very smart ,he is undoubtely one of the best in the world.He is not a looser ,he is not a looser ,he is not a looser.I say it again ,because a looser afraids to take risks ,avoids to be tough ,avoids to be determined ,avoids to talk harsh to his players ,avoids to say the truth.Scolari has made a great job in every club that he worked for.But he is not special.He is just an excellent manager.I have revive many teams without future ,I have won the biggest continental competition in all the continents.In Asia ,Europe ,South America,North America ,Africa ,I have win also the Intercontinental cup not just once.Enjoy my tactics ,and have a great time always.I give my best wishes to Portugal for Euro 2008.I adore Portugal and I would like to meet the key members of this community.God Bless you.Ciao a tutti ragazzi ;)

Here is the link - http://rapidshare.com/files/121656219/ultra_defence.rar.html

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

«And yes ,I think that I am special.There are many good managers around ,many great guys ,but I am something different ,something special.»

Desculpem-me o off-topic...

Não sabia que o Mourinho também jogava FM. Existe aqui uma colagem completa ao Mourinho, a meu entender patética.

No fundo todos nós somos especiais, mas à nossa maneira. Agora vangloriarmos-nos disso aos sete ventos não fica bem a ninguém. Nem ao Mourinho.

Não resisti.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
«And yes ,I think that I am special.There are many good managers around ,many great guys ,but I am something different ,something special.»

Desculpem-me o off-topic...

Não sabia que o Mourinho também jogava FM. Existe aqui uma colagem completa ao Mourinho, a meu entender patética.

No fundo todos nós somos especiais, mas à nossa maneira. Agora vangloriarmos-nos disso aos sete ventos não fica bem a ninguém. Nem ao Mourinho.

Não resisti.

Diz isso em ingles, diz isso em ingles!!!!

LOL

Concordo/ I agree

Eu digo:

Translation

I dont konw that Mourinho also play FM. There's a copy of Muorinho here and, in my away of view, patethic.

We are all specials at our way. Say everywhere that we are specials dont stay well at anyone. Neither Mourinho

Espero que tenha conseguido traduzir bem... :lolada:

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

First of all ,I would like to thank you for your interest in my tactics .I have to say that there are many variations for these formations.Thats why I dont use a specific screenshoot or a picture.Everyone has his different way of play ,his own football philosophy.I think that there are some key points in every tactic element. We should "read" every single game.We should know the ability ,the potential and the squad depth of our team.Its crucial to estimate and to focus on our team.In addition to this ,we have to make at least two scouting reports for every opponent.We should look ,his weak points ,his way of play ,his attitude and generally the team mentallity.When we make a very good scouting in the opponent ,we know many of his tactics ,his secrets ,his weapons and we know what we have to do.All of these ,in theoretical base.Because there is the proper match.In a game ,we have to be very flexible.We have to change the team orders ,the indvidual orders ,the mentallity of the team.For example ,when we use 4-3-2-1 ,its common to have some "miss matches" in markings.Or its common to have a lack of creativity in the squad.We have to find a solution to this.That mean ,that in first case ,we have to change smth in markings ,different roles ,different mentality in the def.midfieders ,or new man2man roles or new instructions for "arrows" and diagonal runs.In the second issue ,I mean the lack of creativity ,maybe it would be neseccary ,to change the role in the players ,to make their game more simpla or direct ,to tell to them to swap positions ,or to use more freedom ,or to give to them a free role ,or why not ?to make a substitution.These are some examples and some possible "problems" during a game.A football match is the best seminar.I watch many games ,I keep my notes ,I keep my key points ,and generally ,I try to find a creative solution to every problem.Sometimes ,you have to be agressive ,some others tough .In some cases you can be defensive ,in others more attacking.I follow my instict in a few cases.But before I do this ,I have prepare a plan ,I have make my arrangments for the game.As you know ,there are always some non standard factors that you can predict.An early goal ,a red card ,an injury.Soccer is so unpredictable and amazing.I can send you some tutorial about tactics ,about tactical advices ,but believe me ,a screen shot or two ,wouldnt be so help full.It would be my pleasure to write a tactical tutorial for this great community.I wish all my best to this community.Grazie :)

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

I am not a blind or an idiot and you know it very well.Sorry for this late response of mine but I have to make some things clear.I didnt use photos or other pictures for my tactics ,because simply ,I am flexible.I use many different tactics.It depends on game ,on the opponents game and my players that I have on my disposal.I make many alterations during the game thats why I dont use photos.For example ,when I have to keep the ball ,I use shorter passing style or wasting time.When I have to attack more ,I change my formation from 4-3-2-1 to 4-2-3-1 or I push up more the opponents.These are just some normal alterations during a match.I try to say this.Be realist and pragmatist.Its rediculous to keep a tactic the same for many games and then to present it.You cannot play the same with Belenenses and Barcelona.You cannot play the same formation with Totti or without Totti.Lippi played a very flexible 4-2-3-1 with Totti ,but without him ,the formation was 4-3-2-1.Its normal to modify your squad ,its normal to change your tactics.Thats why you have at least 25 players in the squad.Thats why you use scouters for the opponent ,thats why you must work so hard in tactics.If you work very hard in tactics ,your team will be able to play many different playingstyles.If you are smart and flexible ,impossible is nothing.You have to improve the performance of the players ,the playing style of the team ,you have to teach your players new positions ,you have to talk with them ,and genereally you have to be the example.Never stop to teach and learn something new.Evolution and progress should be the key points.Ofcourse I care a lot about the result ,ofcourse I am a big fan of the result ,but apart from this ,there is work.There is the team that I work.You fight for the group ,you protect the group ,you are a fan of victory.You must be addicted in winning and in becoming better.A great coach should have passion for every new detail ,for every new fact.You have to transmit to your players your dedication for hard work ,your desire for winning and your attitude towards to them.You have to learn something new day per day.When I was in Mexico ,I was working for chivas .It was a squad with an average tactical level 11-12/20.After some years of extremely tough work ,the result was 16-17/20.I have to notice that I didnt sell any of my young players ,I was working extremely tough in the tactical/mental level for more than the half season ,so thats why I got this result.You can see my work in Chivas in previous posts.Just imagine ,that after the 3-4 first months of every season ,you know ,after the pre-season training and the first matches ,all of my work and all of my focus was on how to improve the playingstyle of the team and the tactical level.It was like a miracle.Just imagine a player who is 21 ,with decisions 11 and concetration 12 ,to be after 3 years with 16 and 17 in these abilities respectively.The fitness level of the team was the best in the division ,but my biggest achievment ,was the progress of the team ,all these years.If you look in my previous posts ,you can see what I did in Chivas.A great coach ,should work step by step.He should explain to the fans ,to the players and mostly to his staff his philosophy.I can give directions ,I can work everywhere ,but nobody in this world make a contract with success.Its not about risks.Its about mental strength ,way of thinkin and winning mentality.Have a nice day,Grazie a tutti

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Guest Mashahiro

So os testamentos do gajo dao me a volta aos olhos x)

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post